2013 was a great year on the Bloomex Blog, and we thank you for joining us. Whether you read one article or you are a regular follower, we appreciate having a platform to share our ideas and knowledge. Traffic grew month-over-month and it's all thanks to you.
Let's take a look at our top 10 posts of the year, sorted by popularity and page views.
8. Why Do Flowers Cost So Much? 5 Factors that Drive Up Prices. We looked at several issues that cause the price of flowers to spike when dealing directly with local florist. Oct. 11, 2013
7. Fun & Uplifting Balloon Bouquets. Our Balloon Bouquets make for a unique alternative to flowers or other gifts, and are priced to move. In this post we looked at a variety of popular options. Oct. 4, 2013
6. 5 Ways to Save Money on Flowers. We offered some tips and tricks on the pitfalls to avoid when searching for the best price on flower bouquets and arrangements. Nov. 5, 2013
5. Sunflowers: An Incredible History and Interesting Facts. Delve in to the fascinating history of the sunflower with this post. Sept. 27, 2013
4. 5 Amazing Foods to Send for Under $50. Bloomex offers a wide selection of delectable foods at a great price, delivered to you or a loved one's door. Aug. 19, 2013
3. Friday Faves: Our Top 10 Favourite Flower Names for Girls. Having a baby sometime soon? Check out our list of flower-inspired girls names. Nov. 15, 2013
2. 7 Great Gifts to Say Thanks. Too often, the notion of gratitude is lost in today's world. Show them that you're thankful with these ideas from Bloomex.ca. Aug. 13, 2013
1. 8 Crazy Interesting and True Facts About Flowers. This post drummed up the most visits by far this year on the blog. How many species of flowers are there? What's the world's largest flower? Find out that and much more by checking it out. Nov. 13, 2013
Thanks again for checking out our corner of the web, and we wish you a prosperous and wonderful 2014!