We sometimes are asked about the best way to keep your sunflowers looking fresh for longer. You came to the right place! Check out these instructions from our website on how to keep them looking lively.
Sunflowers have naturally arched necks and look best in a tall narrow vase.
1) Cut 3cm off the stems and remove leaves that fall below the water line.
2) Fill vase with water and add 1 packet of flower food.
3) Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of flower food on day 4.
4) Keep your sunflowers away from heat and drafts.
5) Remove spent leaves to keep bouquet looking fresh longer.
Enjoy your sunflowers, and keep them fresh all fall to bring a burst of sunshine into any room!