|Bloomex has a large variety|
of Sunflower bouquets
starting below $30.
Here are 3 simple tips from Bloomex to keep your Sunflowers looking their freshest, and keep them in good shape for a long while after delivery:
- First, cut 3 centimetres off of the stems, and remove all the leaves that are below where the water line will be in your vase.
- Fill the vase with water and add a packet of flower food to give your Sunflowers the nutrients they need to thrive.
- On the fourth day, re-cut the stems, replace the water with some fresh water and as you did before, add a package of flower food .
A few other tips on keeping your Sunflowers looking good for as long as possible:
- Removing the leaves that are spent is a great way to maintain the freshest appearance.
- Place your sunflowers in an area where it won't be subjected to a lot of heat, or drafts of wind. That means you should be careful if you're planning to place them near windows, radiators or the like.
We hope these tips help you enjoy your flowers for as long as they'll last!