Monday, April 29, 2019

Mother's Day Blog

Mom, Mum, Mommy, Ma, Mother, Mama. However you call upon her, she is always there. Bloomex is so excited to introduce our Mother's Day Flowers to celebrate all the Mothers out there!


This breathtaking orchid has been admired for centuries because of it’s magnificent and elegant blooms. The numerous varieties of orchid plants originate primarily in the tropical and subtropical areas of Asia, Africa, South America, and the South Pacific islands.


Many orchid plant species have become tremendously popular over the years for two main reasons: their beautiful showy blooms and the ease of care required. Make sure you write a card telling your Mom "I'm proud to be y'orchid."


What better way to tell your Mom how much you appreciate her then with a beautiful bouquet of Tulips! Add a card to tell her "Sometimes I think I love you tulip much."


Choose these gorgeous fresh cut tulips, perfect to express your love and affection on this occasion. Our designer creation is a bold mix of pink, yellow, red, white and orange petals. She will love the bright mix of colours and warm feelings that come with spring flowers.


Make your mom laugh with this fun message "I know I'm a lily bit naughty sometimes, but thank you for putting up with me." With a beautiful lily bouquet!


This sophisticated bouquet includes 5 attractive stargazing lilies and fresh greens. When these lovely lilies bloom, they fill the room with a revitalizing fragrance that will delight any Mom!


Tell your Mom, "Not a daisy goes by that I don't appreciate everything you've done for me." With a special breakfast with these beautiful daisies!


This delightful, playful bouquet includes 36 blooms of plump white daisies and fresh greens, perfectly arranged for any occasion.


Send happiness with vivid burst of nature's most colorful blooms. These bouquets mimic the lovely and spontaneous style of a summer garden, and is sure to be a happy success for this occasion.


Add a card to tell your Mom, "If mothers were flowers I would pick you."


With all the affordable options Bloomex has to offer all you have to do is choose your favourite and ship directly to your Mom! 
Simply Sweet

Poetry in Pink

Do you need some inspiration for a unique fun card message to relay how you feel to your Mom? Check out some of the best one's Bloomex has come across!

Mom, I blame you for how awesome I am. It's a burden really.

You're my favourite. (Don't tell dad)

Dear Mom, I get it now. Thank you.

Just remember, the Mom in E.T. had an alien living in her house for days before she noticed. Comparably, you're doing great!

Mom, from toddler tantrums to adult ones, thanks for always dealing with my crap.

Thank you for giving me life, but more importantly, thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.

No comments: